Trusted by leading financial organisations
Quickly and reliably onboarding data through prebuilt adapters and targeted sourcing as per your lists of interest.
Cross-comparison of data sources, representation in a common data format and cross-referencing between taxonomies and data standards.
Detecting discrepancies and outliers through plausibility checks, Data Quality metrics to optimize sourcing. Complete data lineage and explainability.
Data cataloguing and permissions management. Browser access through user-defined views and programmatic access via our REST API.
Controlled and transparent distribution and usage monitoring. Fast last-mile integration of downstream systems and new reports.
Cloud native, high performance bitemporal data store with integration with Python and R to build your own analytics.
Track consumption and usage to get the most out of your pricing and reference data sets.
Best Data Management Solution for ESG
Best Reference Data Managed Service
Best Reference Data Managed Service
Best Software Solution for FRTB
Best Ops Data Management Solution
Best Sell-Side Data Management Product
Best Buy-Side Managed Data Service
Market Data in the Cloud
Alveo is the leader in cloud-based and cloud agnostic market data management solutions that provide off-the-shelf connectivity, data quality management, easy access and integration into business user workflows.
Data Management & Analytics
Browser or API access to our cloud-native, bitemporal market data warehouse. Integration with external libraries and native R and Python integration.
Risk Data Management
High-performant, time series database with data integration and verification, data completion and proxies. Data derivation to create risk factors, shocks and scenarios.
Reference Data Management
Comprehensive, cross-asset class security reference data solution covering instrument terms and conditions, pricing information and issuer data.
ESG Data Management
Off the shelf integration with ESG specialists and enterprise data providers to a common domain model for analyst support, decision making and external reporting.
Combine internal price data with external information with lineage and audit capabilities to bring rigor to the valuation of portfolios, trading books or collateral.
Cross-reference between different identifiers and industry classifications. Integration with DSB for OTC ISIN creation. Know your Data via data quality management and data lineage.
Top 10 Asset Manager
Books & records product master
- Books & Records for reference data with multiple sources (cross-asset and fundamentals); for products, countries, currencies, etc.
- Distribution to Portfolio Management, Research, Trade Execution and Processing, Accounting and Compliance
Top 5 Global Custodian
Streamlined internal reference data service
- Alveo used a instrument reference data store (over 200 million instruments) for all asset servicing globally
- Uses Alveo’s complete Bloomberg integration. Alveo Bloomberg model has 10,072 reference data and 224B pricing fields.
Tier 1 Global Bank
Market data histories and risk factors for mid office; reference data for asset servicing
- Using Alveo as the centralized security master with multi-source data for all asset classes
- Using FastAPI – < 2ms query response times
- Using Alveo’s out of the box Bloomberg, ICE Data and Refinitiv integration with additional internal contributors
Top 5 Hedge Fund
Exchange traded derivatives and cash products master
- Using Alveo as security master platform for over 1 .2 billion financial objects
- Using Alveo’s Bloomberg, IHS Markit, Refinitiv and ICE out of the box data integration
- Large-scale recalculation of listed derivatives
Major Insurance Company
Market data management for risk and valuation
- Market data infrastructure to increase speed, efficiency and reduce risk in the pricing and valuation process
- Data quality management and streamlined distribution
- Modeling longer dated interest rate maturities
400B+ EUR Asset Manager
Multisource data integration
- Aggregate and combine different feeds including WM Daten VF1 and Bloomberg
- Internal master solution for difference use cases including index, corporate actions, and security reference data
Thought Leadership & Insights
Let’s get started together
See how we can help you address your data management challenges.