FRTB Virtual Briefing: Webinar and Keynote On-Demand
Alexis 2 minutes
A-team turns Reg Tech Summit into a virtual conference
RegTech Summit Virtual looks at how financial institutions are navigating and responding to the regulatory landscape in the current crisis environment. As COVID-19 continues to cause unprecedented economic and market disruption, global regulators around the world are realigning their priorities and rapidly shifting their strategies to support institutions. Join us to understand the impact of these measures on meeting regulatory compliance requirements and to make sure you are taking the necessary steps and arrangements to keep up with the rapidly evolving landscape.
Regulation in focus: FRTB
Alveo’s Martijn Groot took part in an FRTB deep dive as part of the RegTech Summit Virtual. The virtual deep dive offered guidance, advice, and expertise to help tackle the challenges and pain points around implementing the FRTB regulation and provided a great opportunity to get up to speed on milestones and priorities for banks in 2020.
This webinar, Best practice data management to support FRTB compliance, discusses challenges around data sourcing and data aggregation for risk factor modeling and where you should be investing to optimize your data management infrastructure. We explored what capabilities you should have in place for fast access and retrieval of data and the challenges around the risk factor calculations.
- Achieving compliance for the Risk Factor Eligibility Test (RFET) – data sourcing for real price observations and mapping of risk factors
- Creating an optimized data infrastructure to support fast access, storage, and big computing processing capabilities: What are the different approaches and which is right for your organization?
- Architecture and design challenges for risk calculations – aggregating data from different systems; using the cloud
- Ensuring data governance and data lineage for regulatory compliance
Gain access to this webinar:
Optimizing market data management
Alveo’s CTO, Mark Hermeling, also took part in the FRTB deep dive. This keynote will explore what a post-COVID future could look like for the regulatory landscape and the corresponding risk data management.
- The crossroads of legacy and modern in financial services: a view on the current state of market data management
- Required foundational capabilities: how to use cloud technology, real-time oversight on data management processes and managed services to optimise market data management
Gain access to this keynote:
More Regulatory Insights
Valuation is probably the most fundamental capability in financial services. Whether you are an investment manager, a bank, an insurance company or other, it is essential to know the value of your assets and liabilities.
Our CTO, Mark Hermeling, takes you ‘Back to the Roots’ as he reviews why data lineage is key for financial service firms as it becomes hard-wired into regulations and data quality frameworks