FRTB is one of the most sweeping and transformative pieces of regulation to hit the financial markets in the last two decades.
Intended to completely overhaul the trading structure and upgrade the minimum capital requirements for market risk, the new framework will require institutions to re-design their enterprise-level risk management processes, review the structure of their trading desks, adopt brand new revised risk models and source extensive new data for rigorous reporting requirements.
With the deadline confirmed as January 2022, time is running out for firms to identify and adopt a strategic approach to upgrading their trading infrastructure and implementing compliance processes to meet the new requirements.
This Special Report provides a detailed insight into exactly what the data requirements are for FRTB in its latest (and final) incarnation, and explores what needs to be done in order to meet these needs on a cost-effective and company-wide basis.
- Learn more about the key requirements of FRTB and how will they affect your business.
- Understand the revised risk models and what you will need to do to comply.
- Identify the additional data you will need to source in order to pass the rigorous new testing procedures.
- Explore the data management challenges you will need to be aware of and what you can do about them.
- Investigate best practice implementation and what you need to be doing in order to meet the upcoming deadline in an efficient and cost-effective manner.