Download your 2022 ESG Handbook
A-Team Group’s ESG Handbook 2022 is a ‘must read’ for all capital markets participants, data vendors and solutions providers involved in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing and product development.
It includes extensive coverage of all elements of ESG, from an initial definition and why ESG is important, to existing and emerging regulations, data challenges and solutions, regulatory reporting requirements, industry initiatives, and the call for global and consistent standards for sustainability reporting.
The handbook also offers step-by-step action plans for data management and regulatory reporting to help you achieve ESG best practices, and an outlook considering further challenges and opportunities on the route to global sustainable finance.
Download the handbook to find out more about:
- The scope and definition of ESG
- Existing and emerging regulations
- Firms subject to the rules and regulations
- Data types and data challenges
- Regulatory reporting requirements
- The need for data and reporting standards
- Where next for ESG and market participants