DevOps is an especially useful and valuable approach in financial services. Our customers face frequent change on the incoming data sets with new data sets being onboarded regularly. They face equally frequent change on the outgoing side with new reporting requirements, new models and analytics to be supplied and quants and applications requesting increasingly granular, high volume data sets.
Alveo sits in the middle of all that change in data. We provide a funnel to effectively onboard disparate financial pricing and reference data sets, quality-proof them, and to provide the user experience UX to effectively create and source approved data sets.
Our DevOps services help clients through
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Decoupling management from the underlying infrastructure (e.g. machine instances, storage instances, security, networking), centralizing management in one place.
- Provisioning by increasing or decreasing resources as required through turn-key processes.
- Automation, of provisioning, user management, security management and API management.