Get the data you need - fast
Quickly and reliably onboard data through prebuilt adapters and targeted sourcing as per your lists of interest. Easily combine internal data with externally sourced information.
- Maintained integration with all main data providers
- Mappings provided for cross-referencing feeds
- Combine and add your own sources
Build a composite picture
Cross-comparison of data sources, representation in a standard business domain model, and cross-referencing between taxonomies and data standards to have a composite view of your market and reference data.
- Combine issuer, instrument, listing, pricing and corporate action data
- Comprehensive industry domain model
- Cross-reference different identifiers and taxonomies
Put the data into the hands of the users
We quickly operationalize data through cataloguing, permissions management, easy access through user-defined views in our browser, set-up of business rules to act on the data and programmatic access via our REST API.
- Easy set-up of views and queries in Ops360
- Connect via our web UI or third-party BI tools
- Ultrafast API for global data provisioning
Make the most of your data
We provide controlled and transparent distribution as well as usage monitoring. Through easy configuration of new data deliveries, downstream systems and new reports can be quickly onboarded.
- Cloud-agnostic data distribution and provisioning
- Last-mile integration to business applications
- Easy data shaping for fast onboarding of new users
Bring your own analytics
Our cloud-native, high-performance bitemporal data warehouse provides native integration with Python and R and third-party library integration to build your analytics on top of data you can trust.
- Bitemporal, highly scalable time series data warehouse
- Off-the-shelf integration with open source libraries such as QuantLib
- Bring your own analytics via our APIs